Friday, December 23, 2005

Update on Loot!






"Loot" the puppy that we rescued in New Orleans is pictured here with his new family, Tracey, Adam and Lexi (his big sister!). He arrived at his new home in Maine several weeks ago and is adjusting well. He's been learning how to share his toys with Lexi and how to play in the snow. Maybe for Christmas, he'll learn how to pee outside!

Anyway, we wish Adam, Tracey and Lexi the best with their new little treasure from Lousiana, and thank them for giving our special rescue such a good life. It's hard to believe this is the same dog that started out with the world against him. This is surely one phoenix arising from the ashes!

Stay tuned for updates on Loot's progress and his adjustment in Maine!

Photos courtesy of Tracey & Adam.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't get over the difference in him. He looks fantastic! The pics didn't really show how pitiful this little guy was. He looks wonderful.

Have a happy life, little guy! And Merry Christmas to all :)

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's really cute! And happy!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous We Love Pets said...

When I read this article I am very happy. I really want this information. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. It’s very useful information for whom who loves their pets. Thanks for sharing.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Animal Rescue said...

I so wish all animal shelters could be ran that way. Most shelters are very depressing for people to just walk through. I can only imagine how it is for the animals that have to live there... Something really needs to be done to up the standards of all animal shelters. They have really set the bar, and it's time other shelters follow in their footsteps.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home