Friday, December 30, 2005

Seventh Hour Plea--Two pit bulls in need

We are desperately looking for either a rescue group, or a very experienced Pit bull owner/handler that can help us solve the problem of two pit bulls who were rescued in New Orleans. There are two, a male and a female, who would make great pets for the right owner, but as pits go...the right owners are hard to come by.

Please, if this is you, contact me immediately at: ce_buell@yahoo.com or the Humane Society of Dickson County.

DO NOT CALL IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH PITS! These two are not for the feint-hearted. They must be placed with people who truly understand and LOVE pits. They are very special cases.

But please, if you are one of the special few who handle pits or run a pit rescue, please call us immediately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous We Love Pets said...

When I read this article I am very happy. I really want this information. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. It’s very useful information for whom who loves their pets. Thanks for sharing.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Animal Rescue said...

You, people are so wonderful, thank you for the wonderful work you do, God bless all of you.
Wow I really want to go and see the animalsnow. I think other shelters should be more like this one. They really look like they treat their animals like family.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home